Topshop Lip Cream in Pout

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Topshop Lip Cream - £7

I love lipstick, hate lip gloss but have not given much appreciation to lip cream..that is until now. Strangely enough I don't usually browse the make up range on my visits to Topshop but on this occasion I decided to have a quick glance over and this product was calling my name. This is a lip cream in the shade 'Pout' - a bright red with an orange undertone. It is extremely pigmented so I make sure to apply a little at a time to avoid over doing it. The consistency is slightly thick so I would recommend to dab the lips with a tissue to remove an excess product and to avoid smudging. This particular colour is a very close, if not exact, dupe of Illamsqua's Matte Lip Liquid in shade 'Exotic' which I have been lusting over for months but I simply can't justify spending £18. This lip cream however, is a fabulous alternative that won't damage the bank account. In my opinion this is more of a Summer colour, so not good timing on my part, although I am off on holiday next week and I will definitely be taking this with me!

Tamara x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.