SheSaidBeauty November Box

Tuesday 6 November 2012



ANDREW BARTON Hold It Right There Surefix Grips and Ponybands

I always seem to misplace (lose) hair bands and hair grips so these ones by Andrew Barton will come in use I'm sure. Lucky for me I'm a brunette and I don't think these products would settle well with blondes or redheads since they are brown and would look rather odd to wear and they generally have an unusual appearance anyway. The ponybands are super strong however with my thick hair it is a struggle to stretch the band wide enough so would probably work better for smaller pigtails rather than one entire pony tail. The grips are pretty average but always a necessity when creating high up do hair styles or a simple messy bun. 

WELEDA Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream

This is my second or third Weleda product that I have tried as a sample and once again I'm fairly impressed.  This is a gentle night cream which settles lightly on the skin but I can't say there's a noticeable scent of rose in fact I've actually found every Weleda face cream I have used has had the same fragrance. Nevertheless I have applied it before bedtime every night this past week and have no complaints. 

REDKEN Smooth Lock Shampoo & Conditioner 

Redken is probably my favourite hair care brand and if only the products were more affordable then I'd most likely purchase them regularly. I knew instantly these sample sachets would give a great result and that they did! My hair literally felt like I'd just left the salon it was so soft and tamed which lasted until my next wash although I'm gutted that I only managed to get one use out of these samples. 

MAKEBELIEVE enchance Luminize Skin Highlighter

Embarrassingly I only have a couple of highlighters and I don't even use them so I definitely plan on using this one by Makebelieve - a brand I have not till now been aware of. With a few festive plans ahead in the next couple of months I would really like to wear this highlighter to add a glow to my face despite the freezing temperatures we've been putting up with. The product is a gorgeous glistening champagne shade and is small and compact to fit perfectly into a make up bag or clutch. 

YARDELY Royal English Daisy Eau de Toilette

Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of Yardely fragrances, judging by what I have tried previously, however this Daisy scented eau de toilette is pleasant and fresh to wear. Personally I think it's better suited to wear during Summer days of sunshine so I will probably hang on to it to use next year. This is not a product I would choose to invest in for myself but possibly to give as a gift. 

MURRAYS MANOCURE Matchbook Nail Files

These darling little nail files are sure to come in handy to pop into my bag for any fix ups I may need out and about. They have an adorable pink stripped pattern and come as five per pack. 


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I love this months SSB box, wish I'd got the Enhance skin highlighter though, really wanted that!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the December box! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.