Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Hydrating Body Lotion

Thursday 1 November 2012



Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Hydrating Body Lotion - price varies

This divine product is a gift from the 'in-laws' (the boy's parents) and I absolutely adore it. Despite visiting the Victoria's Secret Bond Street store a couple of months back, I didn't actually get a chance to purchase anything what with all the rush of Vogue Fashion's Night Out so I was delightfully surprised when I was handed this beauty. This is the Hydrating Body Lotion in 'Coconut Passion' and I'm aware that there is a whole variety of scents to choose from. The lotion has a gorgeous fragrance of Vanilla and Coconut which are two of my many favourite smells and I've enjoyed wearing this on my skin as it is enriched with extracts of Aloe and Grapeseed along with Vitamins E and C which are so nourishing. The product has the perfect consistency, not too heavy or too delicate and doesn't leave any oily residue. It's perfect for applying after a hot bubble bath and is definitely suited for a self pamper sesh...in fact that's what I'm planning to do right now!


Tamara x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.