GlossyBox: Stocking Fillers

Wednesday 21 November 2012




AYUURI Sandalwood Face Cream

Despite the fact that I really dislike the smell of Sandalwood I have been using this face cream, not only does it leave my skin really soft it also keeps the appearance of my face matte. My skin is usually very oily when I wake up in the mornings but since I began using this cream before bedtime there has definitely been a reduction to the shine on my face the next day. This is a generously large sample so I will get a great amount of use out of it. 

BURBERRY Burberry Body Eau de Parfum

I'm a little undecided as to whether I like this fragrance or not, it's not at all what I expected it to be. Scented with rose, cashmeran and green absinthe this is a very sultry perfume probably better suited for the older woman, in my opinion. Ideal for evening wear say for a dinner date or cocktails and compliments the Winter season very well. I really like the bottle design of the perfume, it's very sophisticated and is a perfect size to keep in my handbag. 

ALISON CLAIRE NATURAL BEAUTY Mango Body Butter

Another body butter to add to my box of lotions and potions, this is a very sweet, fruity lotion that soothes and nourishes my skin with cocoa butters and mango. I have been applying this straight after bath time to give my body a good old pampering in the evening. I wouldn't purchase the full sized product out of choice as I have many other favourites that come at a cheaper price. 

NAILS INC Kensington Caviar Top Coat

It would have been nice to receive a nail colour in my box nevertheless I am sure I will make use of this top coat from Nails Inc. This is a very small sample so will only do me good for a short while however it will come in handy especially when I'm experimenting with nail art techniques. 

DERMALOGICA Daily Microfoliant 


I was very intrigued when I first used this product as it's not like any other skin care I have used before. This is a rice-based powder that you apply onto wet hands to create a paste like substance which is then massaged into the skin and rinsed. The powder itself is very similar to baking soda which can also be used on skin as a home made cleanser. After using this product I didn't notice any dramatic results to my skin so I am not so sure I would depend on the full sized tub which retails at a harsh £38.50.

Tamara x

5 comments

  1. looks like a good box this month x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you a GlossyBox subscriber, i'm really looking forward to the December box :)

      thank you for checking out my blog x

      Delete
  2. I used to be subscribed but cancelled, this looked like a good box though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SheSaidBeauty boxes are alot more worth subscribing to, to be honest. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.