Plenty of Fish in the Sea

Thursday 30 August 2012

I've recently become a devoted subscriber of a selection of beauty bloggers on YouTube one being the lovely Tanya Burr. Recently Tanya uploaded a tutorial on how to create a Fishtail Braid so I thought I'd do a short and sweet post on my attempt. I've gained a lot of inspiration watching tutorials and hauls and this one in particular is a perfect example.


This is my first try at the Fishtail Braid and I was really pleased with how it came out. My hair is extremely thick and I thought that would effect how well the braid would appear but it seems to be a style that anyone can create regardless of how thick or thin their hair is. My layers have over grown terribly but they worked in my favour for the braid however I think once I have had layers cut back into my hair it may have an effect on the ease of attempting the style again. The braid is simple, quick to do and looks really pretty. 

Watch Tanya's Fishtail Braid tutorial and subscribe:


FISHTAIL BRAID TUTORIAL & OUTFIT OF THE DAY!


Tamara x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.