No 7 Beautiful Skin

Thursday 9 August 2012

No 7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for normal/oily skin - £9.00
No 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water for normal/oily skin - £9.00

It's really rare for me to come across skin care that wows me however a couple of products from the Beautiful Skin for normal/oily skin range by No7 have taken me by surprise. I've never considered No 7  skin care before and I was intrigued to see a whole range had been created for oily skin which I'm sure I've mentioned I suffer from about a billion times. I decided to purchase the Foaming Cleanser and the Cleansing Water and together they have improved the state of my skin dramatically, it's been a breath of fresh air to have found products that work with my impossible skin.

My favourite of the two is the Foaming Cleanser which I use when washing my face either first thing in the morning or just before bedtime. I usually pump the product two or three times onto the palm of my hand and then apply on to my face, rinsing thoroughly to finish. Instantly all  make up is washed away and my face is left feeling revived and oil free. The matte feeling on my skin lasts most of the day and shine on my face has been noticeably reduced so much so I have found I have had to touch up less often throughout the day than I would usually have to. I haven't had a serious break out since I've started using this cleanser and any minor spots that I do get, dry out incredibly fast. This product reminds me of Clinique's Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam but is without a doubt ten times better. It has a pleasant, fresh fragrance compared to Clinique's cleansing foam which had a strong chemical like smell to it and overall gives longer lasting, better results. 

I have been using the Cleansing Water in the evenings after I have washed my face to clear away any left over traces of eye make up or foundation. The consistency of the product stays true to it's name, it literally feels like water and is light on the skin. Using with a cotton pad the water intensely removes all make up, dirt and any excess oil on my face leaving it fresh and cleansed. The only small con I could mention is that this product kept my skin matte for a shorter amount of time compared to the Foaming Cleanser but honestly that's the only negative thing I can really say.

Tamara x

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.