No 7 Instant Radiance Concealer

Wednesday 8 August 2012




No 7 Instant Radiance Concealer - £13.50

With everyone lusting over the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen it's no surprise that other brands are beginning to compete with their own take on the product. This Instant Radiance concealer by No 7 is a perfect example, retailing at £13.50 at Boots. The product is only available in two shades 'I' and 'II' - I opted for the lightest choice to be on the safe side. Very much like the Touche Eclat the product comes as a pen like form in which you click the bottom to push the concealer through to the brush nib at the other end.

After my first use I wasn't exactly as impressed as I prepared myself to be. I think the No 7 range has some really great affordable products so I did expect more from this highlighter but in all honesty it wasn't particularly good. The concealer over all gave poor coverage and short lasting radiance to my face which was rather disappointing considering it was a little more than I'd usually pay for a concealer. I was, however, pleased with the texture of the product it wasn't at all greasy and didn't feel heavy on my skin.

In terms of the package design, I'm certain alot of product will go to waste inside as it's likely to stick around the edges and unlike a tube you won't be able to cut it open to get what's left over. The brush nib doesn't appear to absorb the concealer itself which is a great advantage.

I suppose in all cases it's a matter of personal opinion, I have seen some positive reviews on this concealer but in my experience it didn't work for me.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.