17 Va Va Voom Blackest Black Volume Mascara

Thursday 19 April 2012

In a post I wrote last month I mentioned the Va Va Voom mascara by 17 at Boots, this mascara gives lashes fabulous length and definition and better yet it's a bargain! So of course I had to try out the new 'blackest black' edition that guarantees intense volume and has a volume building brush to give that false lash effect we hear so often. The mascara comes in a fashionable tube and has a bulky, oversized brush which I prefer over skinny, dainty ones. As I expected my lashes were instantly volumised and had added drama in terms of size but not enough to mistake for falsies I must say. My lashes appeared fuller but still natural and I will be using this as part of my every day make up routine. There were no clumps but the product does take a good scrub to remove. I definitely would recommend this mascara so go and give your lashes that desired va va voom!



17 Va Va Voom Blackest Black Volume Mascara - £6.29 currently on offer for £4.00


Tamara x


1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.