GlossyBox: The Natural Box

Sunday 29 April 2012





CAUDALIE Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum

At the end of last month I attended an evening with Caudalie held by GlossyBox and so I expected that there would be a product from the brand in this months box. The Vinosource Thirst-Quenching Serum is completely natural and has been developed to ensure your skin is thoroughly moisturised and nourished. Although I have oily skin I do have the occasional dry patch on my face, usually around my t-zone, so I am interested to see how well this hydrates my skin when my regular moisturisers just don't seem to do. The only negative point I have to make on this product is the smell of it..its not great and that's most likely due to the fact it is natural and has no added perfumes or chemicals to give it a more appealing fragrance. 

INIKA COSMETICS Certified Organic Eyeliner

My choice of liner is usually liquid so I'm not too sure I will be making much use of this pencil liner also the shade just does not compliment my eye colour at all. I got shade 11 'Sapphire' which I think would look better for blue eyes rather than brown or green. The liner itself does have a nice creamy texture to it and is easy to glide along the lash line. 

MONU PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE Enriched Body Cream 

Of course another body cream to add to all the many lotions and body butters that I'm getting through at the moment, the enriched body cream from Monu comforts the skin leaving it soft and smooth. It has a delightful creamy lemon scent and contains vitamins A, E & B5 which have both anti-ageing and antioxidant benefits. The product is light and leaves my skin ever so soft. 

FIGS & ROUGE Lip Balm

O-M-G this lip balm is lush, I'm finding myself putting it on every five minutes! Currently I use the limited edition Crème Brûlée Vaseline lip treatment so I'm balancing between the two as they both sooth and hydrate my lips brilliantly and taste yummy. The balm comes in a pretty little tin and is 100% organic with peppermint and tea tree, one of my favourite ingredients I like to see in my skin care products.   

PHILIP B Drop Dead Straightening Balm 

I've never been keen on straightening balms, simply because I don't feel that they work on hair as thick as mine and are ideally meant to be used prior blow drying which I NEVER can be bothered to do. The product isn't at all sticky and doesn't appear to have much of a scent to it.



Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.