Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Friday 20 April 2012

Yes, I am a bit late with this one..and I'm sure many of you are already aware or have purchased the Real Techniques Stippling Brush that has been rated so highly by many beauty bloggers. Till now I have been using my Benefit blush/powder brush to apply my foundation as I find using a blush brush gives better coverage and a more 'air brushed' look to my face. Sadly it seems to be losing its mojo, probably due to my obsession with keeping it clean and giving it a wash one too many times and I figured it was time to opt for a new brush. The Stippling Brush has been designed to build coverage gradually and evenly for a flawless finish. 





Real Techniques Stippling Brush - £11.99

I was right to trust all the reviews I have read because this brush is fantastic! When applying my foundation the brush buffers the product onto my skin evenly to give a natural complexion. The compact shape and size of the bristles help to blend foundation into smaller areas of the face, such as the bridge of the nose or around the eyes, leaving full coverage with no need for touch ups throughout the day. I love how soft it feels against my skin as I have had many past experiences with cheaper low end  make up brushes that were far too rough and agressive on my face.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.