3ake Sushi

Thursday 1 April 2021

 


Sushi is one of my absolute favourite dishes and during lockdown I've found myself eating a lot more of it! I'm always keen to support and try local restaurants, especially during this time so of course I jumped at the chance to see what 3ake has to offer.

Located in East London's Brick Lane, 3ake offers a vast menu of Japanese fusion and sushi dishes as well as Sake and delicious cocktails. Ahead of it's reopening in April, the restaurant has introduced home delivery, and last night I enjoyed my very first order.



With so many tasty options to choose from, I was spoilt for choice and so I decided to go for a mix of small dishes and a sharing platter. You can't go wrong with Edamame to share, and a side of Karaage with kimchi mayo and sweet n' sour sauce was finger licking good.



The pan fried salmon with teriyaki sauce is full of flavour and the fish melts in the mouth. This dish also comes with a light wasabi dressing to drizzle over the top.


My original order of the Tuna Lovers platter was unfortunately unavailable but the Salmon Lovers platter made a tasty alternative. This sushi platter is a selection of salmon Hosomaki, salmon nest rolls, spicy salmon rolls and salmon with avocado. 

This meal was a much needed, mid-week pick me up. Each dish was freshly prepared and beautifully presented. We scoffed the lot and washed it all down with a cold bottle of Asahi beer - the perfect Wednesday night if you ask me!

I'll most definitely order from 3ake again and it'd be great to dine in their restaurant once the rules have been lifted.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.