LOCAL EATS: ATTAWA

Thursday 5 November 2020


6 Kingsland High St, Dalston, London E8 2JP

Dalston's answer to Dishoom, Attawa opened in the midst of pre-lockdown life and it's just what we needed - a good local Indian! I'll start by saying the interior aesthetic of this place is spot on and the staff are the most friendly and welcoming people, setting up for a pleasant dining experience.

To wet my whistle I sipped on a Cardamom Blush cocktail, which I highly recommend, and to start we shared samosas and soft shell crab. For the main, we ordered the chicken Makani curry, butter naan and pilau rice. It was divine. So good, I ate it before I could take a photograph.

Attawa is still open for delivery and collection, make sure to give it a try if you live East.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.