Summer Body Beauty Essentials

Monday 5 June 2017

(CLOCKWISE)

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Lasting Sun Lotion SPF 15
To protect my skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays I make sure to use an effective SPF such as this, which is sweat and water resistant and provides up to 6 hours of protection.

Nuxe Huille Prodigieuse Or Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
I apply this product to enhance my tan, it's bronzed shimmer gives my skin a gorgeous glow that sparkles in the sun. It has a beautiful fragrance and feels super lightweight. 

Coco Loco Coconut Oil
I use coconut oil as a natural moisturiser for both my face and body. It helps keep my skin hydrated in the Summer heat and salt water and prolongs my tan!

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche
The scent of the Summer, I purchase this fragrance every year! It has a warm base of coconut and vanilla with a subtle hint of white floral notes. 


Stay beautiful this Summer!

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.