Eylure Brow Wand Duo

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Eylure Brow Wand Duo - £6.50

I probably spend most time on my brows when it comes to putting my face on daily, it's taken years for me to master shaping them and they're finally something to be proud of (not to say they are perfect). Recently I decided to ditch my worn out brow pencil spoolie, which had seen better days, for a new grooming tool and so I purchased the Eylure Brow Wand Duo available at Boots.

This double ended genius helps to tame my brows with absolute precision. I begin my combing through the hairs with the spoolie in an upward motion to separate each strand. I then take the angled brush and apply a brow shadow to fill in any sparse areas. I've seen such an improvement in the appearance of my brows and I can't recommend this product enough!


Tamara x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.