Collection Contour Kit Highlight & Sculpt

Sunday 24 April 2016

Collection Contour Kit Highlight & Sculpt - £2.99

I'll be honest, I'm a beauty blogger who doesn't contour and I've never bothered with highlighting. Surprised? Up till now I had always seen contouring as time consuming and not necessary for day to day wear but there's always been that curiosity in me to give it a go.

I had started to feel that there was something missing from my make up routine, my skin appeared dull and needed a little something to brighten it up. I came across this Contour Kit Highlight & Sculpt from Collection and for less than £3, I thought I might as well try it out and I have been using it everyday since. I have found that the tone of the sculpting powder doesn't quite work for me, instead I have been using it as an eye shadow to give my lids a subtle warmth. The highlight is a stunning, champagne colour and is buildable to your preference. I like to apply this along the bridge of my nose, on the brow bone, the inner corners of my eyes and along my cheeks. The consistency of the product is light however I think a creamy texture would ensure durability as I do have to reapply throughout the day. Needless to say this is a great beauty bargain definitely worth trying!


Do you have any contour product recommendations?

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.