What I Got for Christmas

Tuesday 29 December 2015


As I'm getting older, making a Christmas list gets harder so this year I asked for more of what I need rather than impulsive indulgent gifts. Come Winter time it seems all my favourite skincare products run out at once and with the cold weather I just want things to keep me comforted.

I was a very lucky girl to receive these gifts and I'm grateful for every single one :)

1. LUSH Sleeps 'Til Christmas gift box
Contains: 'Peeping Santa' bubble bar, 'Dashing Santa' bath bomb, 'Intergalactic' bath bomb, 'Snow Angel' bath melt, 'Five Gold Rings' bubble bar and 'Frozen' bath bomb.

2. L'Occitane Extra gentle soap with Shea butter

3. Yankee Candle Christmas selection

4. Carolina Herrera 212 V.I.P Eau de Parfum

5. REN skincare: Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream, Hot Cloth Cleanser, Express Makeup Remover.

6. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer

7. Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

8. Topshop Gift card


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, what gifts did you receive?

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.