BLOGMAS: The Christmas TAG 2015

Sunday 13 December 2015

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Elf! I've got it on DVD and watch it every time it's on the box. I also like getting cosy and watching The Snowman because it reminds me of Christmas as a child.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning but my Mum always insists on opening one on Christmas Eve..cheeky!

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs on Christmas Day or dress up?
I like to get dressed for Christmas lunch and then lounge around in my favourite gingerbread knit leggings for the rest of the day.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My little brother, he'll be the one that's most excited about Christmas and I love nothing more than seeing him happy :)

5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I did attempt to make one a couple of years ago and it was a complete disaster, we just ended up making gingerbread men instead!

6. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I love to catch up with friends and go to festive markets. I love to eat out and this time of year is the perfect excuse.

7. Any Christmas wishes?
I wish everyone a happy Christmas and I hope you all have a lovely time.

8. Favourite Christmas food?
Christmas dinner with all the trimmings and mince pies.

9. Candy cane or gingerbread man?
Gingerbread man!

10. What is at the top of your Christmas list?
This year I've mostly asked for things that I need but I would really like a Topshop sheep's wool collar denim jacket that I've had my eye on for ages..


Take the TAG and share 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.