BLOGMAS: Getting Ready for NYE with Boohoo.com #WeAreFamily

Saturday 19 December 2015

New Years Eve is the perfect time to make a fashion statement this season and online fashion retailer boohoo.com has got everything you'll need to get glammed up and ready for 2016. From bodycon beauties to pretty peplums, boohoo has a gorgeous selection of dresses to choose from so you can create your dream party outfit.

I've put together my perfect NYE outfit complete with sequins, sparkle and sass!

The festive season always gets me in the mood for glitz and sequins. This Boutique Ava metallic dress is just stunning, I adore the colour and how it glistens effortlessly.

Time to get my make up on! I need a foundation that will last right through the night, lashes and an irresistible lip colour to guarantee a midnight kiss.

I love how this dress compliments my shape and gives a subtle show of skin. The tones of blue and green are beautiful and I feel like a sexy glitter ball!

Of course a good dress needs a good pair of heels and these Sofia V front shoe boots are the perfect match. They elongate my legs and look super chic.

Finally I am ready to celebrate NYE but first..let me take a selfie!

#WeAreFamily


*PR post

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.