Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara - £5.99*

I do love a new drugstore mascara launch and this one was certainly intriguing. You may be familiar with Rimmel's 'Wake Me Up' range of foundations and concealers, well now there is a new mascara thrown into the mix. This mascara claims to widen the eyes by giving lashes a lift of definition and length. The product consists of vitamins and refreshing cucumber (which you can actually smell!) to awaken the eyes whilst conditioning the lashes. I especially like the size and full shape of the applicator brush however I can't say I was totally won over by the formula. I found it gave quite average results and would probably work best for creating a 'no make up' make up look or for when wearing minimal shadow around the eyes. I've also found that just after a couple of weeks of use, the product has thickened and become quite clumpy.


Tamara x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.