Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic

Monday 23 March 2015

Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic - £2.99

With Spring on the way and a holiday approaching I was on the hunt for a new bronzer to warm up my skin and enhance my tan. As you may know I strive to find beauty on a budget and so I picked up this product from one of my favourite high street brands, Collection. This is the Bronze Glow Mosaic compact powder which combines three gorgeous tones with a subtle shimmer. It is available in two shades, I chose 'Sunkissed' as it complimented my complexion the most. The pigmentation of the powder is rather intense so I do find I have to lightly dust my cheeks to avoid over doing it, however it is easily buildable. The overall colour is pleasantly natural and doesn't look muddy on the skin, definitely a cheap alternative to the Guerlain Terracotta bronzing powder.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.