Marc By Marc Jacobs Amy Rose Gold Bracelet Watch

Monday 9 March 2015

Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy Rose Gold Bracelet Watch - £185.00

For about two years I lived in my River Island rose gold watch, it was such a bargain at just £20 and was the perfect high street dupe for the much loved Michael Korrs. Sadly the metal plating has begun to wear off and it's seen much better days and so I thought it was only sensible to invest in a new watch with more durability.

This is the Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy rose gold bracelet watch, available on asos.com. Lucky for me I was treated to this by my boyfriend - after dropping one or two hints..and I absolutely love it! It's effortlessly chic, a real staple accessory to wear with almost any outfit. With embossed branding and Swarovski crystals it has such beautiful detail. It sits comfortably on the wrist and is water resistant*. There are only a few things I would spend so much money on but I definitely think a watch is something worth paying that extra for.


Tamara x

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.