The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Friday 18 April 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - £12.00

With all the hype of cleansing balms that arose late last year, I of course chose to feed my curiosity and see how they would work for me. After doing some research I settled on trying out the Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing balm which has served me well for a good 5 months and I adore it! However, as expected, a single tub of this glorious skin saviour does not come cheap selling at £21 and although it could be said it's worth the price you pay, considering how long it's lasted me, it still seems to be quite a large investment. As with most high end products I use I always set out to try and find a more affordable alternative and it seems I have been successful yet again!
I only recently discovered that The Body Shop have developed their own cleansing balm but promote it as a cleansing butter, which could explain how I have over looked it. This product is suitable for all skin types and acts as a gentle make up remover. Once applied onto the face it instantly melts into the skin, breaking down foundation, bronzer and even the most stubborn of mascaras. The butter itself has a delightfully, light floral scent of Camomile and consists of natural oils and Shea butter.A little goes a long way with this product so a single tin is guaranteed to last. At just £12 (or £10.80 with 10% Love Your Body membership) it is a huge saving compared to the Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing balm and I thoroughly enjoy using it just as much. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about whether to try a cleansing balm or for those looking to save a few pounds.


Tamara x

5 comments

  1. Ohh this sounds like something I'd love to try out! I really love the Take The Day Off Balm, but tend to only use it when I have heavy makeup on. I'll definitely be keeping this in mind next time I find myself at The Body Shop x

    Rebecca morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely do give it a try! Let me know your thoughts on it. Thank you for reading Rebecca :) x

      Delete
  2. A cleansing butter? Well I never? What type of skin do you have? I have dry and sensitive skin and have to very careful with what I put on my skin as I can breakout fairly easily.
    I'm now following you on GFC. Please check out my blog and if you like what you see, follow me back xx
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Louise :) I have oily skin myself and have found this to work well with my skin, no break outs and no irritations. The product does claim it's suitable for all skin types so I think you should give it a go! It's really gentle and I am sure won't anger your sensitive skin x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.