Taupe Modele

Sunday 16 June 2013

Bourjois Paris So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel - £5.99 


I have wanted to try the 'So Laque Glossy' range from Bourjois for sometime and last month I was lucky to receive a polish for my birthday from a good friend of mine. This is shade 'Taupe Modele' which is literally taupe, an earthy grey stone-like colour. I do love my nude and 'greige' polishes and this will settle into my collection very well. Personally I prefer to wear shades like this for formal occasions or to wear for work and since 'Taupe Modele' is slightly on the dark side I will probably wear this a lot more during the Autumn/ Winter months.  

Application is simple, I found two coats gave an even appearance although a third wouldn't go a miss since I did notice my nails to show through. My nails are given a chic; sleek and effortless look in an instant, the polish itself is durable and is incredibly easy to remove.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I like this colour Love Bourjois nail polish my fave is the mauve pink <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, the nail polish color is really pretty <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.