Empties of the Month

Monday 24 June 2013

(Clockwise)

AUSSIE Miracle Moist Conditioner 
At the start of the month I went on holiday and as I was only bringing hand luggage I needed some nifty travel sized toiletries. I picked up this 75ml Aussie 'Miracle Moist' conditioner which I have been meaning to try after hearing such great things about it. It has a lovely sweet fragrance to it and is infused with Macadamia nut oil. The product left my hair feeling incredibly smooth, tangle free and completely revived from sun damage and sea water. 

SANCTUARY SPA Mela Rose & Pistachio Body Butter
This is probably my favourite Sanctuary Spa product and the 'Mela' range is generally so lovely. Although this body butter is a little costly at £10 a tub, it has lasted me a good while and is always a pleasure to use. It's perfect for a self-pampering sesh after a long hot bath. I prefer using this particular lotion during the Autumn/Winter months so I will most likely be repurchasing it later in the year.

THE BODY SHOP Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
A few months ago I decided to change my choice of skin care when it was brought to my attention that many of the products I was using were involved in animal testing. I have complete trust in The Body Shop as they actively fight against animal testing and I have really taken to their ranges of skin care this year. I have mentioned before about how much I love the Tea Tree selection but this Vitamin E toner has become an essential in my everyday skin routine. It's delicate on the skin and has a fresh scent, any excess make up is removed instantly from my face and my skin tone appears much more even.

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Mutli-usage Dry Oil
I received this dry oil as a sample from a past GlossyBox, it's a little bottle of luxury and smells divine
I have only been using this on my body as I'm quite hesitant to use this on my face since I already have such oily skin. I now have a sample of the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR which I adore but as these dry oils are rather expensive I doubt I would be able to buy a full sized bottle any time soon.

LAYLA D Honey Moisturiser
For months I have been undecided on whether I like this facial moisturiser or not. The scent of the cream itself is not entirely to my taste although the consistency is light and soothing on my skin. Over the past few weeks I have been making use of this product simply to get rid of it. as I have so many unused samples to get through.

THE BODY SHOP Sweet Lemon Shower Gel
This is another travel sized product that I took with me on my holiday and I had been given this for my birthday back in May. I found this gel to be extremely refreshing on the skin and it has a vibrant, zesty scent of lemon which I think is ideal for hot summer days.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I couldn't agree with you anymore on the Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner, it is my all time favourite and I have bought so many, so that one would definitely be in my empties!
    I have just a done a lip product post, maybe you would like to read it?
    tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to consider buying it again in future :)
      Thanks for reading, your lip product post looks great!
      x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.