GlossyBox: Summer Looks

Friday 28 June 2013



NUXE Huile Prodigieuse OR
I had recently watched Zara's, aka MouldyFruit, 'May Favourites' in which she mentioned this particular product and I was instantly intrigued. Nuxe strikes to me as quite a luxury brand and I've only ever owned one product, the 'Huile Prodigieuse', which I absolutely loved. This latest Nuxe dry oil has an added touch of golden shimmer to give a warm glow to the skin, perfect for enhancing your Summer tan. I love how quickly it absorbs and it smells divine. Formulated with Vitamin E it never fails to give my skin hydration and nourishment. A bottle of liquid gold, gorgeous!

MONU Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15
I've really taken to Monu skincare and I always thoroughly enjoy using their products which I often receive via my GlossyBox subscription. This is a delicate facial moisturiser which has a soft fragrance and light, creamy consistency. I have been using this daily usually in the mornings and as it contains SPF 15 it's ideal for keeping sun damage at bay. 

FIGS & ROUGE Coco Rose Lip Balm
This lip balm has become an everyday essential for me, Figs & Rouge are generally my go to for lip treatments and this product has certainly impressed. I always like to have colour on my lips and this balm gives a subtle, pinky rose tint while giving intense hydration without feeling sticky. I like using this as a base to lipstick just to ensure my lips stay moisturised throughout the day.

PAUL MITCHELL Full Circle Leave-in-Treatment and Ultimate Wave
I'm not one to curl my hair, since I already have natural waves and I only ever like to style my hair straight. I have yet to give these two products a try and I must admit I'm a little curious to see if the 'Ultimate Wave' beachy texture cream gel gives my hair the 'sexy, tousled beach waves' it guarantees. 

Q Body Spray 
Day to day I always wear perfume but have never really considered using a body spray. I tend to get through fragrances like water and probably..or most definitely over use them. I've been keeping this spray in my bag to use as a 'refreshment' especially after taking a long, tedious journey on public transport or throughout a hot, muggy day. It has a pleasant floral fragrance of Rose and Bergamot and doesn't come across as potent as my regular perfumes. I definitely will purchase body sprays in future as they're so practical for everyday use and saves me the hassle of having to carry a valuable bottle of perfume where ever I go. 


Tamara x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.