St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

Sunday 29 July 2012

St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - £3.99

OK, I know how much I protest against using instant self tan but considering I was so pleased with the results my sample of St Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs gave, I have found my self curious. The other day I was in TK Maxx browsing the hair and beauty products as I often do and usually come across some amazing products at ridiculously cheap prices. On this occasion I found this 200ml bottle of  St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse in shade 'Medium' and as it was the only one I thought I might as well grab it. I've been keen to try a tanning mousse as it seems it would apply more evenly in comparison to sprays and  heavy lotions. 

You're probably thinking with all the lovely sun we've had this past week I wouldn't need to be using instant tan right now but as I'm working 5 day weeks I don't exactly get much time to go outside and bake myself in the sunshine - apart from during my lunch breaks of course. And so, while everyone is soaking it up my skin has been looking a little grim and my legs especially have been looking on the pale side. Luckily this product was exactly what I needed to get a quick fix natural looking tan which has lasted days after applying! I'll admit I was quite worried when I saw how dark the mousse was and can't even imagine what shade 'Dark' must be like however once it came to applying it began to blend well into my skin leaving no streaks or biscuit like smell. My legs had been given an instant glow without an orange tint but like all instant tanners it'd be wise to use a mitt as this product will leave your palms an unusual colour. To be on the safe side I then used an ordinary body lotion to ensure the mousse had been evenly spread to avoid patching. 

I'm definitely going to make use of this instant tan although I hate to say so. I found it gave a better shade of  tan compared to St Tropez and was much more durable too and since such a generously sized bottle was so cheap it'd be wrong to let it go to waste.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.