Brush Up

Thursday 26 January 2012

It's just as important to maintain your make up brushes as it is looking after your own hair. You must wash them regularly to get rid of any excess product and dirt which builds up over time. Dirty brushes are often the cause of my breakouts so I've recently taken a sensible approach and decided to invest in the right products to keep my brushes clean. I often see brush cleaners and sanitisers at ridiculous prices that is until I realised I could find them affordable at feelunique.com. Although theses are the ONLY brush cleaners found on the site, I couldn't complain about the price.



Bare Minerals 'Quick Change' Brush Cleaner - £8.50
Bare Minerals 'Well-Cared For Brush' Conditioning Shampoo - £8.50

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.