NEW: XI HOME DUMPLINGS BAY

Thursday 15 August 2024


Xi Home Dumplings Bay
43 Chandos Pl, London WC2N 4HS

I'm an absolute sucker for dumplings, so when I had heard that. Xi Home was opening up in Spitalfields, I knew I had to check it out. Admittedly the menu is rather daunting, with an extensive offering of authentic, artisanal Northern Chinese Dumplings available with an almost endless selection of fillings - from prawn and chive to lamb and cumin. And when I tell you the portion sizes are WILD, I'm not kidding, with x10 dumplings in a single portion!



I recommend to order the Dan Dan noodles but to share, I didn't rate the giant soup dumpling at all (something about sucking the juices through a straw doesn't sit well with me) and I'd pass on the scallion pancake next time.

Generally, this is a good spot and great value for money but I wasn't overly wow'd by my experience.

Tamara x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.