New: Blank Street Coffee Soho

Sunday 12 February 2023


Blank Street Coffee
22 Noel St, London W1F 8GS

Last month, NYC coffee chain Blank Street Coffee opened their Soho branch and offered coffee lovers a cup of joe for £1 for one whole week! Lucky for me, my office is located on Dean Street, so of course I took a stroll to the new spot. I joined a queue of coffee heads and I was already won over by the colour aesthetic of the store. I ordered their signature pistachio latte with oat milk, and my god, it's good. I savoured every sip, the flavour isn't too sweet or too nutty. 

You can enjoy all Blank Street Coffee options hot or over ice and for those who aren't keen on the beans, there's a selection of hot teas, iced teas, matcha and hot chocolate.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.