#AddIceShakePour with TAILS cocktails

Thursday 14 July 2022

*gifted 
#trndproject

Summer time calls for cocktails, and whilst my at home bar is stocked with spirits, I don't always have the time (or the patience) to get stirring and shaking. I recently discovered TAILS who have created an exclusive range of premium pre-batched cocktails to serve and enjoy at home. From rum daiquiri to a whisky sour, these pre-mixed bottles are fuss free. In just three simple steps you can serve a high quality cocktail, how you garnish it is completely up to you. Just add ice, shake and pour!

I was sent two TAILS cocktails to try, the passion fruit martini and the espresso martini, both vodka based. The bottles come as 500ml and I also received a cocktail shaker.


I don't usually opt for fruity cocktails, I much prefer spiced or zesty serves but the passion fruit martini was much more refreshing than I had anticipated. It also looks like Summer in a glass, especially with a garnish of passion fruit placed on top. The flavour reminds me of a Solero ice lolly - very nostalgic - but this cocktail is far too sweet for my taste and I probably wouldn't choose to drink this again. I think this would, however, go really well blended with coconut cream and crushed ice for a twist on a colada!


As a devoted coffee lover, espresso martinis have been a long time favourite of mine. I love to drink them as a dessert cocktail after a meal, so I was excited to try this as an evening serve. The flavour was as I expected but I found the consistency quite diluted and not as smooth as I'd hoped. Despite my efforts with the cocktail shaker, I wasn't able to create the classic foam top. Needless to say, this was my favourite of the two cocktails and delightful to enjoy chilled on a muggy evening.

If you're looking for a quick cocktail fix that you can easily enjoy at home, TAILS offers a great selection and I found their bottled cocktails to be better than most pre-mixed cans you buy at the supermarket. There's also a sense of satisfaction from using the shaker but I can't claim to be a mixologist just yet...

Tamara x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.