NEW: SIPP

Thursday 10 March 2022


Sipp
44 Balls Pond Rd, London N1 4AP

I have a confession to make... I've never tried Bubble Tea (I know, I'm very late to the party). But, I finally got me some Boba at Dalston's latest Bubble Tea haven, Sipp. Sipp offers a wide selection of fruit and milk bubble teas, chai and milkcakes, all available in a variety of flavours.

Admittedly, I wasn't sure what to order but the guys at Sipp talked me through the most popular choices and best teas to try for a first timer like myself. I went for the Taro milk tea - Taro is a purple root vegetable, similar to sweet potato but tastes like popcorn. I chose to have mine with coconut milk and brown sugar tapioca pearls, which weren't what I was expecting at all! The texture wasn't how I'd imagined and they were a little too sweet for my liking. Nevertheless, the milk tea itself was delicious. I'm curious to try the Matcha and the Mango milk tea and I was told the Creme Brûlée milk tea was the most popular. 

Sipp opened it's doors just a month ago and has already proven to be popular with locals and foodies. Sip in or take away, the interiors are stylishly comfortable and the decor is very 'instagrammable'.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.