Bloombox Club: Indoor plants and wellbeing

Monday 1 March 2021

*Media package

If you know me well, you'll know how much I love plants and botanics. In every room of my flat you'll find a plant or two...or three. Big or small, real or faux. I usually purchase plants on a budget and I often find a decent deal, whether it's part of the weekly supermarket shop or down at Columbia Road on a Sunday afternoon. I don't tend to opt for online plant stores as I find them over priced, that is until I discovered Bloombox.

Bloombox is an online retailer that offers a variety of indoor plants and plant pots. They also offer a monthly subscription whereby you receive a different plant each month with the addition of a stylish pot for it to sit snugly inside.

Bloombox believe that houseplants reduce stress levels in the home, something we've all been dealing with during this pandemic, and the subscription programme has been designed with wellbeing in mind.

I signed up and received my first box this week, the package was secure and delivered straight to my door. Inside was an Areca Palm, a Rock pot and instructions on plant care and maintenance. The Areca Palm has been known to relieve dry skin, which admittedly I have struggled with, since being inside more than usual. It's also non-toxic which is music to my ears, as it can be so difficult finding pet friendly plants and as we don't have a garden, my cat tends to chew and nibble on any plant he has access to. 

If you're looking to add some green goodness into your home, make sure to check out Bloombox. And if you're seeking to unwind, there's also a selection of self-care products including diffusers, essential oils and natural incense sprays.

Thank you @hype_experiences_london for arranging this media delivery from @bloomboxclub. If you love reviewing products, I recommend joining our community! More info here https://hypeexperiences.com/about/content-creator

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.