Skincare Staples

Tuesday 27 October 2020


Aromatherapy Associates Rose Triple Exfoliator
A new discovery, this face and body exfoliator has natural bamboo, corn cob granules that gently buff the skin whilst getting deep into my pores. It has a delicate scent of Rose and leaves my skin feeling smooth and polished.

Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
One of my favourite facial cleansers for over three years, this is key to my skin routine. It removes make up effortlessly and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. 

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Infused with a combination of grape, rose and herbs - this acts as a refreshing boost for my skin. Whether it's on bare skin or to finish my make up, a spritz of this adds a touch of radiance.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Vitamin C Capsules
I received these as a sample with a skincare order and I will most definitely be purchasing the full product. I choose to use these capsules before bed to allow the serum to sink into my skin overnight.

REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic
A product that completely lives up to the hype. This has helped even my skin tone and combats blemishes instantly. I use this day and night after cleansing - my skin feels so fresh and vibrant after every use.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser
Recently rediscovered, I used to buy this moisturiser religiously. This is for combination/oily skin, providing hydration without leaving any greasy residue. I use this as part of my morning routine before applying serum.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
Another product that lives up to its hype, this serum is AMAZING. This is the last product I apply to my skin before make up, it reduces the appearance of pores, providing a smooth canvas. This product has completely transformed the appearance of my skin.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.