Moroccan Oil

Monday 2 July 2018

Moroccan Oil Moroccan Oil Premium Dry Shampoo set - £34*

To keep my locks looking healthy this Summer I reach for my trusty Moroccan Oil duo. I tend to wash my hair daily and always follow up by applying the Moroccan Oil treatment to the ends on my hair. This helps to soften dry, damaged strands, whilst giving a smooth appearance. This product is a God send when it comes to humid days, keeping it tamed and frizz free. For times when I need to refresh my hair, I know I can count on the Moroccan Oil dry shampoo to rid excess oil from my roots. I keep this small sized bottle in my bag to use on the go. Both products smell absolutely gorgeous and I feel like I've had a salon treatment every time I use them.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.