My Beauty Hacks

Saturday 16 June 2018


1. To give more impact to my lashes, I use an eyelash curler before AND after applying mascara. I find my lashes look so much more defined and lifted, it also saves me having to apply a touch up coat later in the day. If you want fluttery lashes from day to night, I swear by this technique! Remember you will need to clean the curler from time to time to rid excess product.


2. To avoid those dreaded white marks from dry shampoo, I first spray the product onto a soft facial brush and then gently buff it into my roots. The soft bristles allow me to sweep through my hair without leaving behind any heavy residue.


3. If I don't have the time to iron out pesky creases from my clothes, Ill use my thick barrel curling iron. I gently run the iron along the crease until the heat flattens it away. This has always helped me with delicate dresses that have been creased in my weekend bag. I'd also recommend using a straitening iron for shirt collars and blazer lapels. 


4. I don't currently use anti ageing cream, instead I choose to use anti-cellulite gel. This product has the same properties of an anti-age moisturiser, it hydrates, firms and energises the skin. The gel consistency is light and especially cooling around the under eye area.

What are your beauty hacks? I'd love to hear them!

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.