Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara

Monday 3 April 2017

Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara - £17.50

It's been a while since I've tried a new mascara. It has always been the one cosmetic that I love to experiment with, whether I'm searching for length or added drama. Recently I got my hands on the new Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening mascara which claims to transform lashes with bodacious volume. With intense pigmentation, it has the formula to create definition with a subtle flutter.

On first impressions I was expecting a thicker applicator, needless to say I love that it is oversized and the small bristles comb through each lash. The consistency is quite thick, I wouldn't recommend using this mascara for the lower lashes as it is prone to clumping which does make application a little tedious. Overall, I would rate this mascara 6/10, it's practical for every day wear but it hasn't outperformed my favourites.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.