Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder

Monday 24 April 2017

Makeup Revolution Luxury Powder Banana - £5

For years I'd often hear beauty gurus and bloggers alike raving about the Ben Nye Banana powder. I had always been curious to try it but was never sure whether to believe the hype - it's also not the easiest product to get your hands on!

Earlier this year, Makeup Revolution launched their very own Luxury Banana Powder, developed to give warmth to the face, colour correct pigmentation and to give a bright, mattified complexion. I have been using this everyday to set my make up by using the 'baking' technique, under the eyes between my brows and on my chin. The powder is finely milled and is extremely light weight on the skin and doesn't give a cakey appearance. I have been impressed with the results so far and have found the powder to be surprisingly durable. At just a fiver, this is definitely worth giving a try for a quick and easy, flawless finish to your everyday base.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.