Other ways to use your make up brushes

Monday 31 October 2016

I'm all about multi-purpose products and discovering new ways to use everyday items. Did you know there are more uses to your make up brushes other than putting on your face?

FACE MASKS
Using a flat foundation brush to apply a face mask takes away the hassle of getting product all over your hands, the sink and if you're anything like me the entire bathroom! It allows a smoother application to ensure you spread the mask evenly over the face so that none goes to waste. Once you're done, simply rinse the brush ready for next time!

FAKE TAN
I find self tanning such a tedious task especially when trying to get an even application all over my body. Generally I use a tan mitt for large areas of the body but for my face, neck, hands and feet I use a buffing brush to give a flawless finish. I find this really helps blend the product between my fingers and toes as well as spreading evenly over the ankles, collar bone and around the nose. It's also much more convenient as you can wash the brush as and when you need to, unlike a mitt which I often have to repurchase and replace. 


Let me know if you have any other uses for make up brushes, I'd love to hear them!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.