John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray

Sunday 6 March 2016

 
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray

I have had balayage for the past two years or so, which does require a lot of maintenance to keep the colour intensity and to stop it from fading. This can be quite a strain on the old purse strings with regular trips to the salon for a refresh so I sought out a way to find a more affordable alternative that I could do at home.

My holy grail hair product has been the Lee Stafford Sun-kissed Lightening Spray which I apply on to towel dry hair as an when I want a colour uplift but I was gutted to find that this product had been discontinued and I thought I would never find something similar in the drug store That is until a friend of mine told me about this lightening spray by John Frieda

It has a very similar concept, with regular applications it will lighten your hair in a matter of days! For best results I have been using the product on towel dried hair and style as normal. It is actually recommended that heat styling will speed up the lightening process, so I have been using straighteners each time. The product is very light in consistency, with a pleasant scent of citrus and chamomile, unlike the Sun-kissed Lightening Spray which has a strong scent of peroxide that lingers hours after use.

The results of this product are slow, I have only noticed a slight change in colour despite numerous comments from others asking if I've done something with my hair. It may take a few more applications to get the shade I'm working towards so watch this space for an update.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.