Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Oat Heat Protection Milk

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Oat Heat Protection Milk - £4.49

I recently had a much needed a trim to rid my split ends and to give my hair some life! Each time I pay a visit to the hairdressers I always tell myself to take better care of my hair, admittedly I hadn't been making the effort to protect my locks when heat styling (slaps wrist) which did leave my hair in a bad way - needless to say I am styling less often.

I picked up the Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Oat Heat Protection Milk as it was on offer in Boots and it has fast become an essential in my hair care routine. I apply this onto towel dry hair before drying and styling. It leaves my hair ridiculously soft, it appears to be in such healthy and smooth condition after each use. It's delightfully light weight and doesn't give leave any sticky residue. The product has a lovely scent and is a great follow up to use after washing with Ultimate Blends shampoo and conditioner.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.