Blogmas: Winter Beauty TAG

Saturday 20 December 2014

1. What’s your favourite Winter nail polish?
Once Autumn/Winter arrives I reach for nudes, reds and metallics. Read this post for five of my top picks for festive nails.

2. What's your favourite bath time product?
Anything from Lush of course! My favourite bath bomb for this time of year is most definitely Cinders.

3. Favourite fragrance to wear for Winter?
Recently I have been using Vivienne Westwood's Boudoir, it has such warmth to it and lingers on the skin. It's seductively potent with notes of rose, bergamot and tobacco flowers.

4. What is your best way to moisturise your skin in the Winter?
Facial oils have saved my skin from the bitter cold of Winter. Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse dry oil and The Body Shop's Vitamin E Overnight serum-in-oil has worked wonders and of course my trusty coconut oil always does the trick.

5. Favourite eye shadow shades?
All year round I choose to wear neutrals but in Winter I like to experiment with earthy greens and plum tones.

6. Most worn accessory this Winter?
I have worn my Primark dog tooth scarf religiously over the past two months. It keeps me really warm and it's the perfect monochrome staple piece,

7. Winter hand bag essential?
With the cold weather my lips tend to get much dryer so I must always have a moisturising lip balm at hand.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.