Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate Nail Polish in Soul Session

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate Nail Polish in Soul Session - £4.49

Now that Summer is officially over I've been on the search for the perfect nail colour to suit the transition of the season. I'm not quite ready to bring out the greys and taupes so for now I've settled on this little lovely. I had seen this featured in Barbara's (ThePersianbabe) monthly favourites and instantly fell for it. It was rather tedious to find but at last I got my hands on one and I must admit it is on the pricier side for your average nail polish. Needless to say I've been wearing it daily, it's definitely a 'less is more' shade as it is a very subtle pinky nude but still gives the nails a tint of colour. I agree that it doesn't chip however I would recommend to apply the product right around the edges to avoid the tips showing through as they grow.

Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! This nude shade is gorgeous! Just followed your instagram also <3
    Lots of Love,
    Katie.

    www.insightkatie.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.