Nip + Fab Shine Fix Mattifying Gel

Thursday 20 September 2012

Nip + Fab Shine Fix Mattifying Gel - £9.94 £4.99 

I've seen a lot of positive feedback on Nip + Fab products so I was more than pleased to see the brand in one of my local TK Maxx stores. I chose to give this Shine Fix mattifying gel a try, considering it was around half the regular retail price, why not? I'm always open to try new products that combat shine or visible pores and so I had put some hope into this product since it claims to prevent shine and target pores.

I have been using this product as a base to make up, as I would with a primer. The gel is fairly light and blends well into the skin giving a matt finish; however I can't say it reduces the visibility of my pores or blackheads a great deal. It has contributed to the control of shine on my face and so I will continue to make use of it. I highly doubt I will invest in buying this product again, especially for the price it usually sells.


Tamara x

1 comment

  1. Great review! I like getting products on sale too esp. if I normally wouldn't pay the full price but I want to try it.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.