Moroccan Locks

Sunday 27 May 2012


Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo - £1.99
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner - £1.99

It certainly does feel like we have had a Moroccan heat wave here in London right now which is amazing! But all this sun does cause UV damage to our hair and recently I have noticed that my locks are becoming terribly dry and damaged and my regular hair treatment conditioners and masks just don't seem to be helping. For a while I have wanted to try the Moroccan Oil collection everyone has been ranting and raving about but I have been hesitant to splurge out, since the products don't come cheap at all. The other day I was pleased to find that my local boots branch had introduced Organix hair care which included their Moroccan Argan oil range. The products retail twice as much as your average L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner from around £6.99, however they did have these smaller 88.7ml bottles for £1.99 which are the perfect travel size for a holiday and ideal if you just wanted to test and try the product before investing into the full sized bottles.

Both the shampoo and conditioner smell gorgeous and I noticed fantastic results on my hair from the first wash alone! My hair appears incredibly shiny, feels much smoother and completely tangle free. I will definitely be buying more products from the range, I am curious to try the Intensive Treatment and the Weightless Healing oil that guarantees to mend split ends.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. wow, seems like they did a great job :) I'm a huge fan of morrocan oil but they're normally really expensive. I should definitely try them out when I'm back in england.
    in btw your really really nice and I started to follow you, dear! keep up the great work :)
    maybe you'll have a look on mine as well, if you like! :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much for following me :)
    just checked your blog out, looks great!

    Tamara x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.