Manuka Doctor Apiclear Blemish Cream

Sunday 4 March 2012

I'm always on the hunt for blemish banishing products and recently I've read a lot upon the bee venom skincare from Manuka Doctor used by the likes of Kate Middleton. Manuka Doctor has four key ranges:

1) apiclear - balances troubled skin, tackling spots. 
2) apinourish - protects and moisturises.
3) apirevive - natural ingredients that restores skin.
4) apiwellness - antioxidant boost. 

All Manuka Doctor products are full of natural goodness straight from the hive with no harsh chemicals.




I discovered that these products can be found in Holland & Barrett at half price and I was particularly interested in trying out the 'Blemish Cream' (25ml £5.99) from the apiclear range. This cream works as an antiseptic against blemishes, keeping them under control with the help of honey and witch hazel. I have been using this for over a week now and I have only seen slight results, typically I had a break out a few days ago so this has come in handy. I did noticed how well it dried out spots however I wouldn't depend on it with large problem areas on my face as the product did make my skin feel greasy despite stating 'non greasy' on the tube. The cream needs to be applied three times or so to treat the blemish so you must remember to use it throughout the day. I have no intentions of purchasing this cream again as it only tackled the smallest of spots and with my breakouts this just isn't ideal for me. 

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.