All I Want for Christmas

Thursday 8 December 2011

Well, Christmas is indeed fast approaching..oh dear! Haven't quite got into the festive mood just yet but that certainly hasn't stopped me from writing a nifty little Christmas list just to nudge peoples generosity har har. Apart from the usual fashion vouchers I ask for to use in the January sales I do hope to find these under the tree this year...




The No.7 Illuminated Make-up Mirror is currently on sale at Boots from £49.99 to £20.00. I would love to have this mirror and even if I don't receive it as a gift I would gladly buy it myself, that is as long as the reduced price is still about come Boxing Day! When I put my make up on in the morning I always feel my room is poorly lit and so this mirror would be so ideal as it has all round lighting plus a handy 5x magnification. 




I am in desperate need for new make up brushes but why must they be so bloody expensive? A new brush set would be perfect this Christmas as my current make up brushes are absolutely awful. My favourite Estee Lauder blusher brush is knackered after using it for a good five years and I could do with a new foundation brush since my Max Factor is becoming frayed. A high end beauty branded brush set would give best application results such as these Clinique brushes (can only be purchased separately). 




Who DOESN'T love Lush? It's bath time haven, I literally adore everything and a bath is just not a bath without something from there. From their indulgent bubble bars, soaps that leave your skin squeaky clean, literally, fizzy bath bombs and soothing body lotions, Lush products are a lovely treat at Christmas. 


This is NARS blush in shade 'Mata hari' available on ASOS for £20.50. I think this is a beautiful shade to create soft rosy cheeks and I have recently used up my two favourite blushers, 'Sugarbomb' by Benefit and Clinique Blushing Blush Powder in 'Smouldering Plum' which both gave the same effect. Recently I am finding myself using bronzer as part of my daily make up routine which can sometimes look heavy on my cheek bones  so a new blush such as this one by NARS would be a nice stocking filler.


My favourite perfume by far has to be Chanel's Chance. I got my first bottle on my 20th birthday and I'm surprised how I've managed to make it last till now considering I wear it practically every single day. However it is now looking more and more empty so obviously a new bottle is crucial! 

Tamara x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.