M&S Moisturising Body Butters

Tuesday 16 July 2013


Marks & Spencer Nature's Extracts Body Butters - £5 each *currently on offer, buy one get one half price

I don't often give my attention to the bath and beauty section of M&S, admittedly I usually only consider it when searching for a last minute Christmas gift, however I happened to pass through my local branch last week and noticed an inviting selection of scrumptious body butters. This season I have become rather obsessed with body butters and lotions so it was even more pleasing that they were on a 'buy one get one half price' offer, the tricky bit was choosing which two I wanted. These butters are part of the 'Nature's Extracts' range and come in a variety of lovely fragrances to suit your personal taste.

It was no question for me that I would choose Coconut first since it has become my favourite scent this Summer. It smells gorgeous on the body and soothes sun kissed skin. I prefer to wear this scent for day time wear as opposed to the evening which is why I chose Shea as my second choice as I personally feel it's better suited to apply at night before bed. Both butters have a wonderful, long lasting scent although they have quite a thick consistency so it takes a bit of  effort to work the product into the skin evenly. Needless to say they are really nourishing and moisturising on the body without leaving a heavy, stickiness to the skin.

These body butters are incredibly affordable, at only £5 a tub they're a much cheaper alternative to The Body Shop butters which currently sell at over twice the price!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.