Empties of the Month

Sunday 28 July 2013

(Clockwise)

BOOTS EXTRACTS Coconut Body Butter
This Summer I have gone crazy for all things Coconut! Coconut cocktails, Coconut ice cream, Coconut milkshakes and now Coconut body butters. This one is from the 'Extracts' range found at Boots and can be purchased for a pleasing £8. I absolutely adore this body butter, so much so it literally only lasted a single month in my grasp. It's the perfect scent to wear on sun bronzed skin and it instantly uplifts my mood. The product has a deliciously creamy consistency and melts well into the skin.

THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Skin Cleansing Facial Wash
The Tea Tree skin care range has become essential in my routine and this facial wash has played a key role in clearing my skin and removing excess oils. I use this daily, usually in the evening as I find it removes make up incredibly well. This bottle has lasted me months and performs much better than higher end products I have previously used to tackle my blemished skin, which is fantastic considering it retails at just £5. It gives a refreshing sensation to the face and leaves a matte, shine free appearance. 

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse OR
I received this Nuxe dry oil as a sample in my last GlossyBox and as you can see it didn't last me long at all...I am in LOVE with it. It has been wonderful to wear on the skin throughout this gorgeous Summer sunshine as it enhances my tan and adds a golden shimmer. This is a multi-use product for the body, hair and face however I prefer to only use it on my arms and legs to give my skin that extra glow. A full sized 50ml bottle will set me back £21 so I'm really keen to try a cheaper alternative, any recommendations?

TOPSHOP Lipstick 'Whimsical'
At one point 'Whimsical' seemed to be the 'must have' shade for most beauty bloggers and of course my curiosity got the better of me and I bought one for myself back in January. I'm a sucker for peach/pink lippy and this colour falls right in between, I think it's lovely for everyday wear and I have worn it throughout Spring and Summer. The product is extremely pigmented and I found needed very few touch ups. One thing I have noticed with Topshop lipsticks is that they are quite drying on the lips and cause a bit of discomfort so a moisturising lip balm prior to application is a must!

MAGHRABIAN Argan Oil Treatment 
For no particular reason I had been ignoring this small sample of Argan oil for sometime but I finally brought my self to save it from the dark corners of my draw of mish mash. I have been applying the product onto damp hair, specifically focusing on the ends. My hair is left feeling much softer, shinier and is given a beautiful fragrance which lasts all day. Too much of the oil can make the hair rather greasy and heavy. I have really enjoyed using this product this month and it has reminded me how much I love using Argan oil, so I will definitely be purchasing a bottle in the next few days. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.