25 Facts About Me

Wednesday 27 March 2013

1. I was born in the month of May and my middle name is May
2. Part Sri Lankan but always get mistaken for other ethnicities, usually Turkish or Cypriot
3. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years, he's my backbone and my best friend  :)
4. At the age of 22 I'm still afraid of the dark..
5. Never broken a single bone in my body and hope I never will, ouch
6. All my school friends would agree that I have worn eye liner almost everyday since the age of 14
7. I'm not well travelled at all! I've still yet to fly outside of Europe, I've only ever been to the Greek Islands, Spain and Portugal
8. I was an only child for 20 years until my half brother came into the world two and a half years ago
9. I believe in Karma, what goes around comes around
10. My motivation for the day generally depends on the weather
11. I don't know how to drive and don't intend to learn. I live in London where public transport is at my door step
12. I'm a total neat freak, any form of mess stresses me out
13. I find fashion extremely intimidating, I wish I could say I have a unique style and I'm hopeless at keeping up with trends
14. Ridiculously indecisive and tend to change my mind a lot
15. I'm a saver not a spender
16. I have a phobia of Spiders whatever size or form
17. Although I'm often late for things myself I can't stand waiting for other people
18. I sing at the top of my voice when no ones around
19. Cat person, have owned 10 in my life time 
20. My parents were going to name me Jack Daniels if I was a boy
21. I have the worst eyesight but hate wearing my glasses
22. As bad as it sounds I cannot and will not leave the house without make up on 
23. I consider myself to have a good memory so if I say 'I don't remember' I'm probably lying 
24. I talk to myself way too much but it's definitely an only child thing not because I'm insane..
25. Oh and I HATE feet, they're at the bottom of your body for a reason 

I tag YOU to do this post!

Tamara x

5 comments

  1. If your 50 year old mother can leave the house without make up then so should you! Mumsy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Tam, this made me smile :) 25 reasons why we love you!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg it's so scary but we're so similar lol! I can't stand feet, I have an amazing memory, I'll never leave the house without makeup even if I'm just going to the car loool, hate spiders, I'm always late and hate waiting for other people and I'm born in May! Hey long lost sister! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible I hate even answering the door without anything on my face, I'd probably scare off the postman lol x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.