LOCAL EATS: NGOPI

Thursday 10 February 2022


Ngopi
78 Dalston Lane, London E8 3AH

Located in the heart of Dalston, Ngopi offers flavoursome Indonesian lunch dishes and a coffee menu with a twist! On my lunch break, I took a stroll to visit this unique coffee shop and I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious selection of dishes and drinks. I wanted something relatively light, so I opted for the Fried Indomie Toastie - a sandwich loaded with Indomie noodles, corned beef, cheese, fried egg and kimchi. And oh boy, is this good! I ate every single bite and my mouth waters just thinking about the fusion of flavour. 

I'd heard that the Iced Pink Banana latte was a must try, so of course I ordered it. It's a blend of Pink banana syrup and your milk of choice (oat for me) topped with a shot of espresso. The fruity/coffee combo is such a vibe, I will definitely be back for more!

Other dishes include Fried Indomie and beef meatballs known as Bakso. There's also a selection of yummy Indonesian desserts, sweets and pastries to enjoy with your coffee. You can find Ngopi on Deliveroo or you can grab and go but I'd recommend to eat in as the staff are just lovely.

Tamara x

 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.